Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
University of Ibadan-Admissions
04-07-2016 09:14:00 +0000
UI is just too quiet at this moment, they should say something that can guide their aspirants. I am sure that UI will not go against the FG and conduct post utme, they should just do something like some universities have done, looking forward to hearing something genuine from UI. Proudly UITES
Lol.... They r talking now_visit http://www.admission.ui.edu.ng
31-08-2016 21:40:00 +0000
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.
2016/2017 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their most preferred Institution of choice and scored 200 or above in the 2016 UTME to submit their bio-data and WAEC/NECO SSCE O’L Results ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng from Monday, 05 September to Friday, 23 September, 2016. A scanned copy of the result should also be uploaded.
2. Candidates should note that any results not released before 23 September, 2016 will not be considered for the 2016/2017 Admissions Exercise.
3. Instructions:- �
(i) �Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead to disqualification.
(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till 23 September 2016 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click "FINAL SUBMISSION" before printing. Candidates should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
(iii) �Candidates are advised to use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach them in the course of the Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.
(iv) �Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed the specification. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.
(v) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be �available to handle all genuine enquiries.
4. �Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for a course of choice that another result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND FACULTY OF PHARMACY ACCEPT 5 CREDITS AT 1 SITTING ONLY.
5. �The deadline for the submission of bio-data / 'O' level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data is not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for the Pre-Admission Screening exercise and for admission.
6. �Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
7.�Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Portal Access Fee of N2, 500.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
8. �Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
31-08-2016 21:41:00 +0000