Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
University of Benin
15-06-2016 19:50:00 +0000
This is to inform the general public that the the University of Benin (UNIBEN) ADMISSION Screening Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session has began
i. Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice
ii. Scored 200 and above.
Screening Exercise Dates: 27th June, 2016 to 9th, July 2016
Venue: Designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University
Registration : Starts 7.00am 14th June, 2016 and closes Midnight 22nd June, 2016
Cost of Registration: N2,000.00
How to Apply
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
4. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
5. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
6. Enter your Username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
8. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
9. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000.00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1,000.00 (optional); excluding Inter switch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank
10. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
12.Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening below:
Education - Social Sciences
Education - Management Sciences
Mathematics and Economics
Education - Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Sciences
Candidates should go back on-line on 25th June, 2016 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
For More Details Visit:http://news.uniben.edu/2016/06/admission-screening-excercise/