Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Olabisi Onabanjo University
09-05-2016 16:09:00 +0000
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2016/2017 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted from Saturday 14th May to Saturday 21st May, 2016 at the Main Campus , Ago Iwoye.
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
1. UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME Results.
2. Candidates with 'A' Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
3. Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
4. Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.
5. Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME results.
DETAILS OF THE EXAMINATION
Mode Of Registration
1. Each eligible candidate for the screening will pay the sum of N7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Naira) for processing and administrative charges through any of the following means:
a) Card can be purchased online via portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application or Payment through any of the university Point of Sales (POS) on any of our campuses. (Ago-Iwoye, Ikenne, Sagamu, Ayetoro and Ibogun).
b) IJEBU-ODE - Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba Ijebu-Ode.
Payment should be made using their FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip. Example: BALOGUN GARUBA CHINEDU (Surname first)
2. Visit the University Registration Website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/putme and printout your Post-UTME examination slip after payment.
3. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
a) E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2016/2017 session.
b) The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form
c) 2016/2017 UTME Result Slip.
Visit this link putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/page/check_date.php to check your exam schedule
Candidates are expected to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise. Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the examinations on the University website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Click here for more details: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/page/home.php