Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Lagos State University
14-06-2016 17:56:00 +0000
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level).
i. Candidates who have Lagos State University as their Choice of institution in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Admission Screening Exercises. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
ii. ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2016/2017 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise. However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from the Admission Screening. Online registration is compulsory for them.
Screening Exercise Dates: Candidate should know that both payment and registration would end two  weeks before the advertised date of the Screening Exercises.
Registration : Thursday, June 9, 2016 and registration closes Friday, June 24, 2016.
Cost of Registration: N5,000.00
How to Apply
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective students will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of N5,000 for the 2016/2017 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The prospective students would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
4. On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-rnail address and GSM number.
B. SCREENING EXERCISE REGISTRATION
1. After successful payment for LASU 2016/2017 Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and select CONTINUE REGISTRATION option in the drop down list at the top.
2. Prospective candidates should enter the required details (JAMB Registration number, surname and Mode of Entry - UME or DE).
3. Click on PROCEED button to load the Registration Form.
All applicants are therefore advised to re-visit LASU Admission Screening Exercise portal as from JUNE 27 – JULY 3, 2016 to re-print their Admission Screening Identification Slip in order to know the venue, date and time of the screening.
Applicants who DID NOT choose LASU as the University of Choice in the 2016/2017 UTME are not eligible.
For More Details Visit:http://www.lasu.edu.ng/48-application-adverts/164-2016-2017-first-admission-screening-exercise-100-level-and-direct-entry-candidates.html