Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Enugu State University Of Science And Technology
26-08-2016 09:48:00 +0000
All candidates who made Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) their choice university for the 2016/2017 Admission exercise are to commence online registration for screening from Monday, August 22nd to Friday, September 2nd 2016. UTME candidates must score 180 and above.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the University website - www.esut.edu.ng
2. Click on University Portal
3. Click on Admission Screening Registration
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
5. Generate an e-tranzact Invoice and proceed to any of the following banks to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only:
a. Access Bank Plc
b. Zenith Bank Plc
c. First Bank Plc
d. Skye Bank Plc
e. Fidelity Bank Plc
f. Heritage Bank Plc
6. Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O'Level results, and other results.
9. Enter valid result checking PIN(s) and serial numbers(s) for each WAEC, NECO or other SSCE results submitted. The PIN(s) and serial number(s) of the cards must be correctly entered for a candidate's result to be processed at all.
10. Upload CLEAR COPIES of O'Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, 2016 UTME Result, Birth Certificate, and other relevant credentials.
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Submit your application.
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
14. Await the announcement from the University.
--> You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communication.
--> You must enter a valid result checking PIN and serial number for eah O'Level result submitted.
--> Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
--> Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
for more info visit http://goo.gl/oFzW2G