Seems you want to Like/Comment on a post or you have a question to ask, its just a click a way Signup Or Register to continue
Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
29-02-2016 10:56:00 +0000
The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation is organizing an essey competition bellow are the Topics to consider
1. "The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living from the dead"-Aristotle. Discuss the validity of this statement.
2. Explore the relationship between a developed higher education sector and long-term economic growth?
3. What is the role/function of innovation versus tradition in Nigeria's development?
All students enrolled in their penultimate year at any NHEF Partner University are qualified to participate in the essay contest.
* University of Port Harcourt is a NHEF Partner .
ESSAY SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 31st, 2016
TOTAL WORDS: 2000
All essays must comply with the following contest rules before submission:
- No literary form other than an essay will be accepted.
- Each piece of writing must reflect the contestant’s ability to explore and discuss ideas and ethical concepts.
- Essay must demonstrate the conduct of research and a sufficiently detailed summary.
- Essays must be 2000 words in length, double-spaced, (12pt Times New Roman), and numbered pages with one-inch margins excluding bibliography & title page.
- Each essay must include a Title Page, a Bibliography and a scanned copy of the contestant’s current student ID. The student’s registration ID# must appear at the header section of each page
- Entries must be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- References in the essay should be included and clearly identified.
- All entries must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. (WAT) on March 31st, 2016.
1st Runner up:N75,000 + Tuition
2nd Runner up:N50,000 + Tuition
For More Details Visit: http://www.campuslife.uniport.edu.ng/nigeria-higher-education-foundation-essay-competition/
υ gυуѕ иσ ∂єу нєℓρ ιи єχαм яυиz
29-02-2016 11:00:00 +0000
ι нαтє ∂¢ αρρ
29-02-2016 11:01:00 +0000
29-02-2016 11:03:00 +0000
what's it about
29-02-2016 11:10:00 +0000
go read ma brova@senbiodex
01-03-2016 20:21:00 +0000