Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • TOP 5 LESSONS LEARNED BY JAMBITES THAT GAINED ADMISSIONS THIS YEAR

Global Update

Admin Admin
    16-10-2015 11:44:00 +0000

Two weeks ago we ran a survey where we asked those jambites that have already gained admission into their school of choice to share some of their secrets to success. We had an amazing level of participation from all throughout the country. As promised, we are presenting the key advice garnered from the study.

We would like to commend the spirit of collaboration from those who participated in the survey and encourage you to share this advice with anyone you know that will be going through the application process this time around.

Based on the survey results here are the top 5 recommendations from successful jambites
    1. Don’t Procrastinate!
    Don’t wait till the last minute to study for JAMB and WAEC. Particularly for JAMB, give yourself at least 1 month to study and study a little bit everyday

2. Learn how YOU learn.
    Although there are many benefits to studying with friends, in afterschool programs and prep classes, the most important thing you can do is get good at studying on your own. The vast majority of respondents reported gaining the most out of this mode of study

3. Be persistent
    A vast majority of successful candidates had taken the Jamb in their previous years - in some cases this year’s JAMB was their fourth attempt!

4. Aim high!
    The median score on JAMB among successful candidates was 209 (so half of them scored below 209 and the other have above that)

5. Plan for post UTME.
    In some cases post UTME will be harder than JAMB and in others, it will be easier. It depends on mostly on the school you are applying to and your personal strengths and weaknesses. So do your homework, get an idea of what to expect and adjust your studying accordingly

For those of you that follow us on twitter(https://twitter.com/JambiteApp) we will be tweeting some of the top quotes from this survey over the next few hours.

0 6 0

• Emmanuel Nyong

giving time for personal studies is d only way to success, I knew my background we had no money to buy result that gave me no room but to knock my head for personal studies

0 16-10-2015 12:09:00 +0000

• Chris Bassey

Great piece of advice, It certainly would help improve my scores this time around. This doesn't just apply to JAMB or post UTME examinations, it applies to all. Good work Team Jambite!!!

0 16-10-2015 12:48:00 +0000

• Awesom Joe

please am a bit scared, dnt knw if government is an important subject wen going for English nd Literature in UNIBEN despite d subject combination here.

0 16-10-2015 13:30:00 +0000

• Comfort Elias

0 23-10-2015 14:26:00 +0000

• opeyemi waheed

hmmm give you a gud kudus its a nice advice

0 08-11-2015 19:54:00 +0000

• Adeshina Victor

xup

0 13-11-2015 15:58:00 +0000