Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Niger Delta University
20-06-2016 16:28:00 +0000
This is to inform all eligible applicants seeking admission into NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY that the screening exercise is underway
Procedure and Eligibility
1. All candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2015/2016 UTME, should pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only into Diamond Bank Plc. NDU School Fees Account Number (0016405919) and Eco Bank Limited NDU School Fees Account Number (3042004288) nation-wide, being the cost of the Screening process.
2. Candidates should photocopy the Bank teller issued to them immediately after payment of the above sum.
3. Four hours after payment of the Screening fee, go on-line to cse.sarmsndu.org, click "get-e-pin" option to print your e-pin.
4. Use the e-pin to complete the Screening Form. Ensure that a recent color passport-size photograph which must be sharp, showing candidate's face clearly with no head gear is scanned.
5. Print a copy of the Form you have filled from the website.
6. The deadline for on-line submission of Application Form is 1st July, 2016.
Note: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
To get full information goto http://www.ndu.edu.ng/news.html#APPLICATION%20FORM%20FOR%20THE%2020162017%20SCREENING%20OF%20CANDIDATES%20FOR%20ADMISSION%20TO%20NIGER%20DELTA%20UNIVERSITY
Omor dis is d school of my choice.. But styll confuse.. Mah guys keep reading woh.. Application can turn to ptutme in a twinkle of an eye
20-06-2016 18:43:00 +0000
20-06-2016 19:13:00 +0000
25-06-2016 19:36:00 +0000
school still on strike?
10-08-2016 18:08:00 +0000
The website is not current over the happenings in the admissions in the university please update for clearer information Nwankwo Ndubisi
12-10-2016 15:29:00 +0000
06-06-2017 19:02:00 +0000