Seems you want to Like/Comment on a post or you have a question to ask, its just a click a way Signup Or Register to continue
Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Nasarawa State University
13-06-2016 12:12:00 +0000
The following information was provided to us by one of our users Dan Discipline about Post UTME in Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
1. When it is finally settled and a date is fixed, an official circular will be released by the school authority containing the date of screening, registration fee, cutoff mark and screening schedule. (We will notify you here).
2. Both JAMB UTME and DE applicants are to register and sit for the screening test.
3. As of last year, there was no filling of form, all you need to do is to pay a certain amount as registration fee at the bank (Preferably Banks in Nasarawa State & the school will provide you with the list of banks you can pay into). Last year it was N2500.
4. There is no closing date for the registration. Even on the day of the exams you can still go and make payment if you are lucky.
5. Do not worry about account number, just tell the cashier you want to make payment for post UTME, and besides you will not be the only one there, so don't get confused.
6. Note that on the day of the test, you are to come along with a proof of payment for the post UTME screening, (Bank teller and any other document that maybe issued to you at d bank after payment) Original JAMB result for UTME candidates and print out of photo card for DE candidates.
7. If you are outside keffi and you want someone to help u pay, only send money to somebody you know and trust. If you are to come yourself, be aware that the banks will be crowded, so come prepared. The earlier the better. (Some banks do not accept payment for more than one student).
8. NSUK do not release post UTME result, they only release admission list. Therefore,after the post UTME screening, you wait for admission list.
9. Read JAMB past questions related to your four Jamb subjects. If you are a DE applicant find out what JAMB subject combination are related to the course you applied for e.g if you applied for mass comm, read Eng, Gov, Lit in Eng. For Pub/Bus. Admin, read Eng, Gov, Econs, Commerce. Etc. Also read about current affairs. Know about the University, know your ministers and Nasarawa State Commisioners.
Note: We will provide you with the names of the V.C & other notable staff of the institution. So stay with us.The registration has not commence, this is just a guide to prepare you on what you may encounter. As soon as a date is fixed we will inform you via this platform.
13-06-2016 16:14:00 +0000
tnx a lot.
any Whatsapp grp?
13-06-2016 18:38:00 +0000
14-06-2016 05:11:00 +0000
tank u very much
14-06-2016 15:59:00 +0000
15-06-2016 01:21:00 +0000
wow what a broad clue
17-06-2016 00:26:00 +0000
My number for what app 08134384872
17-06-2016 20:08:00 +0000
if u want to be added to group then add me up on whatsapp and send me a text
19-06-2016 22:42:00 +0000
08115274837 is d group number
19-06-2016 22:43:00 +0000