Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • article written by Tojesus

General Discussions

Daniel chimezie
    25-08-2016 10:06:00 +0000

...AND I THINK THIS DELAY IN THE RELEASE OF UNN PRIMARY/MERIT LIST IS FOR YOUR GOOD (A Must Read) Sorry I wanted to remain silent till UNN officially releases her merit list as I said in my last post, but this info just came in now from a reliable source & I am being forced to pass it across to us usual. I have a great news for all UNN aspirants, especially those of you here that sat for this year's WAEC & NECO examinations. Firstly, the news just reaching me now has it that UNN "May" hold down the official release of her already compiled 2016/17 merit list for the following reasons. 1. To enable WAEC to work on & release some of the "outstanding" & 'withheld' results of some of those of her candidates. This is to enable such candidates upload & submit their results & have their accurate screening results. The UNN portal for this is also active as at now. 2. The release of the forthcoming UNN merit list will also likely be put on hold till NECO releases the 2016 result of those UNN aspirants, who intend to use it for admission purposes. Now, I was told that once all these results are ready, the admission committee would have to make some changes on the already-compiled merit admission list & subsequently include the names of the few more persons deemed fit for merit admission. DEAR DON'T U THINK GOD IS AT WORK? #It_Shall_All_End_In_Praise NOW, THIS IS MY ADVICE 1. If you know that your NECO is awaiting or that your WAEC result is outstanding or withheld, my dear just keep praying to God because the hour has come for Him to answer your prayers, I think that's why everything is turning around now for your good. NECO Result will be released before 2 weeks time & I just pray UNN doesn't change their mind on this way they want to follow now, at least let them leave the portal open for the good of NECO & WAEC candidates. Well dear, just Keep rechecking Your WAEC results if u have the above WAEC problem. Also, If you sat for NECO, keep telling God to give u good grades. THE ADVANTAGES OF THESE WHOLE THING One thing we all should know now is that God really want your name to be on this forthcoming merit list (provided UNN sees you as one who is qualified for merit admission). Secondly, God want to make more people to be on the merit list so that those who won't be admitted on the merit list will have admission chances in any of the Supplementary list that would be released later, so dear, just keep your fingers crossed & keep watching GOD & UNN. Personally, I am sure that God of the poor will surely grant you admission this year, even as everything seems impossible to u. Only don't give up at this last minute, don't ever be afraid or lose hope. Just get ready for the worst & hope for the best. Remember, #It_shall_All_End_In_Praise Finally, I want you all to bear in Mind that JAMB admission checking portal is already active, so in no long time, Your names will be uploaded both In UNN portal & JAMB portal. So for now, relax & keep watching the whole drama. I shall remain mute till further notice, unless there is any important info. Always feel free to discuss anything or chat with me privately via WhatsApp 08100656761 Have a nice day dear.

4 0 0