Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
23-08-2016 08:07:00 +0000
The Ebonyi State University, EBSU has released the details for its post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session. Candidates that chose EBSU has their first choice of institution and reached the required UTME cut-off mark are invited to apply.
What Is The Cut-Off Mark for EBSU?
The cut-off mark for EBSU post-UTME/admission screening is 180 and above.
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for the EBSU post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the school website at Visit ebsu-edu.net.
2. UTME Candidates should click HERE , while D.E candidates should follow this link.
3. Then Generate payment invoice containing your details, Proceed to the bank to make payment of N2,500 through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank. Payments can be done to any of the following banks
Fidelity Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
Diamond Bank Plc.
First Bank Plc.
EBSU Microfinance Bank
4. Then return to the portal to complete application.
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
The application closing date for EBSU post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is on Friday September 9th, 2016.
Supporting Documents 2016/2017
Candidates are to bring the following documents along with them for the screening exercise;
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip.
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening.
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
is it out already
23-08-2016 08:09:00 +0000
23-08-2016 08:23:00 +0000
hw much is d registration???
23-08-2016 08:47:00 +0000
can u help some one DAT is mark is 178
23-08-2016 08:59:00 +0000
pls I'm getting mad here oo what about a person writing GCE Waec diz yr?wunt ebsu offer her admission??
23-08-2016 09:15:00 +0000
my dear.. don't get madt... that won't be berra you know...
23-08-2016 09:38:00 +0000
23-08-2016 19:33:00 +0000