Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • Unn merit list might not exceed this week

General Discussions

Daniel chimezie
    22-08-2016 20:34:00 +0000

UNN 2016/17 OFFICIAL ADMISSION CUT OFF MARKS TO BE UPLOADED ON UNN WEBSITE SOON. Hmmm! I think this will be commendable. OK good evening my blessed lions/lionesses to be. As you all have been reading from my articles here, I have been silent on this year's cut off issue, tho, the truth is that UNN merit admission list will soon be uploaded online, the cut off marks for admission into the forthcoming merit are already out but not official at the moment like I have been saying, you can only see that of your course or department if you can muster courage and walk up to any principal staff of your intending department, especially the HODs, they are with copies of such cut off marks at the moment. So since last week, I have been trying to wait till they are made official before posting them online. Now, this evening, I was able to put a call across to a very old time family friend of ours, he is one of the old time/senior staffs of the ICT unit, UNN. He told me plainly that UNN cut off marks for this year are all out. He said the copies of the cut off marks have been forwarded to the office of the registrar for a go-ahead-order to upload them on UNN website as was done last year. He said that once the Registrar gives the order, that they in the ICT unit will upload them online. He said this year's merit admission cut off marks are based on the following : 1. Overall merit cut offs 2. ELDs cut offs 3. catchment areas cut offs. #EXPLANATIONS: 1. Overall merit cut off mark means the highest cut off mark of any department. For instance, LAW overall merit cut off mark last year was 297,but those people who didn't reach 297 average but reached their state cut off mark were admitted on merit. Tho, some people also passed average of 297 last year. 2. ELD means Educationally Less-Developed Areas. These are mostly those states in the SOUTH SOUTH, NORTH WEST, NORTH CENTRAL, NORTH EAST, SOUTH NORTH etc zone of Nigeria. Their own cut off marks use to be low than those people from UNN catchment areas. For instance, somebody from Zamfara state with average of 230 got law last year on merit but somebody from Enugu with 293 average didn't get law on merit. Enugu law cut off was 294. 3. Catchment areas of UNN are mostly all south eastern states/Igbo speaking states. So, expect UNN official cut off marks on UNN website soon, unless the registrar says otherwise. On UNN merit list, the man said it won't exceed first week of September. This is the latest for now. So please I want you all to calm down and hold yourselves. God is already handling things for you, so dear remain prayerful, keep your fingers crossed and keep watching UNN. My own issue is that if at the end of everything God grants you admission by merit or by connection through supplementary list or even by His grace, and you forget me...chai Jesus! You and I will fight & put our legs in one skirt or trouser the day I will catch you in campus or somewhere. Lol. Biko, don't ever lose hope or be afraid, your admission is certain and #It_Shall_All_End_In_Praise 08100656761(whatsapp only)

1 9 0

• BRAYO FAMILY

ok

1 22-08-2016 20:35:00 +0000

• Christy N

The catchment area cut off is based on your state of origin nd not state of current residence, right?

1 22-08-2016 20:40:00 +0000

• Daniel chimezie

yes @christabel

1 22-08-2016 20:41:00 +0000

• Christy N

OK thanks

1 22-08-2016 20:51:00 +0000

• Adigun Abiola

OK thanks for d update

1 22-08-2016 20:59:00 +0000

• Abakpa Okopi Stephen

Corp. u o