Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
22-08-2016 16:29:00 +0000
This is to inform the general public that the management of ANSU have successfully announced the commencement of the 2016/2017 UTME admission screening exercise.
Interested candidates are implored to apply, see details below.
This is for candidates who chose the institution during the 2016 UTME Registration and scored 180 or above in the UTME.
Steps To Apply
1. Visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
2. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME
3. Provide your Jamb Reg. No and Click Sign in
4. Provides the required information and generates a payment invoice
5. Proceeds to the authorized collecting banks (Ecobank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank) with the payment invoice number
6. Screening fee cost 2,000 while Processing fee cost 500, Bank charges cost 200, Accessing of result cost 250.
The applicant returns to the University website portal with the eTranzact pin and completes registration as follows;
7. Visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
8. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME
9. Click on the Apply button
10. Input the eTranzact Pin your got from the bank after payment
11. Complete their bio data information (with the candidates email address and phone number as compulsory fields)
12. Provide your SSCE and UTME results
13. Upload a recent passport size photograph
14. Upload a scanned copy of his/her SSCE and UTME results
15. Submit the the form to complete registration.
The window for online registration will start on Monday being 22nd August,2016 and ends on 31st August,2016.
Candidates shall be notified online the status of the screening process as soon as possible.