Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • Unn departmental cut off mark

General Discussions

Daniel chimezie
    12-08-2016 15:53:00 +0000

CUTOFFS.... . You still have your freedom of choice....to believe or disregard... As at yesterday, 4:55pm..... Cutoffs have not been slated as confirmed by 6 faculties, primary admission have not even started...list have not been compiled..... Primary admission is done in the various departments and faculties scattered in both Nsukka and Enugu campus and not in the ICT.... Each department do set a panel for that and many things are to be considered before cutoffs are placed: Things like the general performance of. People in that department, state catchments, number of pple coming from a particular state and their performances and so on.... . By next week I PRESUME, each department/ faculty will set Panels that will discuss and place the cutoffs which will inturn led to the compilation of the PRIMARY admission list and not the supp lists.... . Before now, UNN don't normally publicize her cutoffs for some reasons, but last year.....they publicized the merit cutoffs excluding the catchments, and this was done after the merit list was released... So if they are to follow same route this year, then publicizing it will be after primary list..... but I promise you that I will surely try my best and get that of most departments even before they release merit admission.... . [NEXT POST.... ORDER OF THE LISTS] . Wisdom

1 0 0