Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • Unn aspirants

    General Discussions

    Daniel chimezie
    08-08-2016 21:29:00 +0000

    here is how it goes. Your JAMB score makes 60% of the screening score while your SSCE makes up the remaining 40%. they used the 4 utme subjects. For your SSCE A1=100, B2=90, B3=80, C4=70, C5=60, C6=50, D7=40 etc. Add your scores based on your grades, multiply it by 0.4, now for your JAMB score, multiply your JAMB score by 0.6, to get your average score, sum up the two results. I hope it is clear. .....REMAIN~BLESSED.......



    4 35 0

  • Michael Ayoosu

    OK

    0 08-08-2016 21:40:00 +0000

  • Angel Tracy

    wow cool

    0 08-08-2016 21:50:00 +0000

  • Okoli Nnaemeka

    tanks

    0 08-08-2016 22:09:00 +0000

  • ogbu Francis chinedu

    it won't work in dat way der

    0 08-08-2016 22:11:00 +0000

  • ogbu Francis chinedu

    stop deceiving pple

    0 08-08-2016 22:11:00 +0000

  • Daniel chimezie

    @ogbu Francis thanks bro I really appreciate your comments

    0 08-08-2016 22:13:00 +0000

  • Christy N

    how does it work then @ Francis

    0 08-08-2016 22:13:00 +0000

  • Daniel chimezie

    @christabel please help me ask him base on the feedbacks av gotten after posting this I have no doubt wat u see up dere is wat unn used

    0 08-08-2016 22:18:00 +0000

  • Christy N

    okk

    0 08-08-2016 22:20:00 +0000

  • Destiny Eddy

    my total score is 231.2 if this is real

    0 09-08-2016 04:25:00 +0000