Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Isa Ibn Isa
05-08-2016 20:04:00 +0000
INVITATION TO THE NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI
2016/2017 POST UTME/DE SCREENING EXRRCISE.
This is to invite candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE (UTME & DE ENTRY) and scored the required Minimum National Cut-off Point of 180 and above for the 2016 UTME and Lower Credit for Direct Entry to the Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise.
The exercise is scheduled to hold by 10:00am on the dates stated below at the Faculty in which the courses/programmes are listed.
1. Faculties of Law, Arts and Education Tuesday 30th August, 2016
2. Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural and Applied Sciences - Wednesday 31st August, 2016
3. Faculties of Administration and Agriculture - Thursday 1st September, 2016
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Evidence of payment of N2,500.00 administrative charges for the POST-UTME/DE Screening Exercise using e-transact payment platform in any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, EcoBank, Unity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, Keystone, Mainstreet and Zenith Bank. (Please note that you are to come along with both the Confirmation Order and the Payment Teller given to you at the Bank.
(Bank charges will apply).
2. Writing Materials; and
3. Original UTME/DE result slip.
A. All candidates for Mass Communication are to note that the Programme is under the Faculty of Social Sciences and should therefore appear for the screening test on Wednesday 31th August, 2016.
B. All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture, are to report at the Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates, please.
Alh. Dalhatu O. Mamman FICEN
that means there will be written test which is against the initial plans
05-08-2016 20:30:00 +0000
sorry what about those that there are not yet posted and they score maximum of 200
05-08-2016 20:46:00 +0000
criously still talking bout posing???
05-08-2016 21:21:00 +0000
what about those that are not yet posted are they eligible to pay the money and go for screening exercise pls
05-08-2016 21:27:00 +0000
of course..... the list of those that were even posted has been withdrawn.... so just go for ur screening exercise as long as ur score is up to JAMB cut off mark
05-08-2016 21:31:00 +0000
thanks a lot oluchi
05-08-2016 21:38:00 +0000
05-08-2016 21:44:00 +0000
yes! they are asking for writing materials
05-08-2016 21:47:00 +0000
na wa o
05-08-2016 21:49:00 +0000