Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • Unn aspirant what do you think about this

General Discussions

Daniel chimezie
    04-08-2016 15:07:00 +0000

LIVE FROM THE DEN.......... Though I'm Done with Exam but I keep moving to some offices to know the details surrounding 2016 admission. Though I won't give the whole details in order not to betray some personalities... One thing about me is that I always report authentic info about admision,even some of you here know it since last year,I never posted info outside nsukka campus, 2016 merit list will soon pop out before supplementary list. Now many people r confused ,but let me brief u how the admision list wil Look when released!!!!!!!!!! 1.each state will Have different cut off marks. 2.people From south south might get medicine with 260 while someone From south east wil miss the first list with 280 score. 3.jamb and WAEC wil be used to give admission(even unilag has released the same strategy today)so combination of ur WAEC nd jamb will play a big role... 5.NO more exam!! Every state will be well represented ln admission list, Admission list is not all about ur score nd aggregate but it also depends on state u came from,the higher The candidates From ur state The Lower ur chances,the lower the aspirant From ur state going for a particular course with u,the higher ur chances of been admitted, those with Awaiting result wil be admittted, unn won't release any list Until WAEC releases result.... Don't be sad when u see someone with the same score with u admitted while u r not admitted... If u check well,the person's state of origin nd Urs r not the same. Like I said yesterday,if ur score is low nd u r going for higher courses,Pls just pray unless u know someone who will help u.... It is better to tell u the truth than to be breastfeeding u with false hope... God won't forgive me if I tell u that 220 will fetch u medicine or law while I know it won't even fetch u nursing, so after the release of first list,.the next list wuld be supplementary list I. This list is a combination of few UTME and direct entry students... UNN will announce form for direct entry when first list has been released....... Finally,I.will keep bringing u LIVE update From UNN as regards to 2016 admission. if u need my Help, call me,I.believe you will later thank me when admission list is Out......effect lives positively today+ put smile on Someone's face.......Jesus is power. By mog Cas mog

3 7 0

• Onochie Francis

good

3 04-08-2016 15:08:00 +0000

• Stan Lee

chill, did y'all write an exam?

3 04-08-2016 15:09:00 +0000

• Okoli Nnaemeka

kk...

3 04-08-2016 15:37:00 +0000

• Amarachi Maduabuchi

@ Daniel thanks....am not saying ur post is wrong.....but I really think there's going to be exam....they've not yet concluded on it, their still having their meeting or whatever is it their doing..... just trying to help though..

3 04-08-2016 15:37:00 +0000

• Munzalee Mu'azu

So you have said that "you have done with exams and then you proceed to other offices", which kind of exam do you mean??

3 04-08-2016 15:47:00 +0000

• D KING

yes

3 04-08-2016 17:15:00 +0000

• John blessing

plz what about uniben

3 04-08-2016 18:14:00 +0000