Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
01-08-2016 13:56:00 +0000
Uniuyo Screening 2016
August 1, 2016 By Awajiowa Ibotile
— 57 Comments
2016 Uniuyo Post UTME new Schedule
The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above to apply for Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from 22nd August, 2016 to 27th August, 2016.
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of
N2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only). Those who had registered earlier with the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) are required to pay N500 (Five Hundred Naira Only) via Remita Platform.
Registration Closing date is August 14 2016.
Read More on the 2016 New Uniuyo Screening Schedule.
Uniuyo New Screening Time Table
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
1. Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
2. Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
3. Enter your details and click on
Create Account Button
4. Click on Make Payment Select Bank Option or Card Options
5. Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)
6. Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank BranchNationwide)
7. For card option, select the payment type and click pay, (uniuyoinfo.com)on the payment platform displayed,
8. Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login FormLink and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR)
generated to complete your registration.
9. After successful registration candidates are expected to printout the 2016/2017 Online Screening Form/Scheduled Slip for the Screening.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
1. Two (2) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 Screening Form form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
2. Two (2) copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Result.
3. Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs.
4. These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Venue for the Screening
: University of Uyo
: The closing date for the registration is Sunday, August 14, 2016 at mid-night
01-08-2016 14:12:00 +0000
payment portal still closed tho
01-08-2016 14:22:00 +0000