Seems you want to Like/Comment on a post or you have a question to ask, its just a click a way Signup Or Register to continue
Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Sulaiman Ibraheem Yusuf
31-07-2016 06:53:00 +0000
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO post
UTME / admission screening exercise application form for
the 2016/2017 academic session admission exercise is now
on sale......... This announcement is for the benefit of all candidates who
chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as
their first choice Institution in the 2016 University Tertiary
Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored 180 and
above..................... to pay a processing
fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00)............. FUTO POST UTME METHOD OF
Online registration commences on Friday, 29th July, 2016
and ends on Friday 12th August, 2016. Those who fail to
register within the period WILL NOT be screened................... To
register, follow the steps outlined below:................... 1. Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students.
3. Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission
4. EnteryourJAMB RegistrationNumber.
5. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval
Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay
with your bankATM card).
6. Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita
Retrieval Reference (RRR).
7. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB
Registration number again.
8. Proceed with the completion of the form.
9. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
10. Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level
results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth
Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Submit your application.
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
14. Await the announcement from the Un i vers ity.............
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail
address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his
screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplies false information will be
For support, contact:
Valentine elochukwu Odinkaru
pls my first school living certificate is in Cameroon wat should I do to apply pls I need help
31-07-2016 06:57:00 +0000
to see all the school that has release there screening form open this link http://www.exclusivefusion.com/2016/07/29/post-utme-2016-list-schools-released-forms/
31-07-2016 07:06:00 +0000
valentine I think you should asked them over their to help you scan it and send it through email,
31-07-2016 07:16:00 +0000
OK,but without it my application will not b accepted
31-07-2016 07:17:00 +0000
31-07-2016 09:47:00 +0000
is unn screen date out
31-07-2016 21:10:00 +0000