Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • for Unn aspirants- posted by Tojesus

General Discussions

Daniel chimezie
    26-07-2016 18:55:00 +0000

UNN 2016/17 Admissions: SUMMARY OF FEW THINGS YOU NEED KNOW Blessed moment my beautiful ladies & blessed gentlemen in the house. I'm sorry I have been silent over the whole issues for some time, just that I have been too busy. However, I thank every Person who has kept you informed all these while. Now, in this article, I shall briefly look into the following: *JAMB posting of candidates. *. UNN 2016/17 screening application. * Fate of UNN DE candidates. * JUPEB PROGRAMME Etc. * UNN ADMISSION LISTS 1.) JAMB POSTING OF CANDIDATES This JAMB posting of candidates, I must confess, is a confusing & frustrating one because JAMB started what she can't finish. But my dear, U don't need to panic because IT SHALL END IN PRAISE Soonest. I SCORED UP TO 200 BUT JAMB HASN'T POSTED ME, WHAT DO I DO? see dear, don't worry yourself, just go ahead & register for the ongoing UNN screening if u really made UNN your first choice. UNN has already received your name from JAMB, but the reason why you see ",SORRY, NOT POSTED YET" when u check on JAMB website is that JAMB hasn't uploaded your name on their portal. So better forget JAMB & register for UNN screening, at last, if u gain admission into UNN, Your name will still be sent to JAMB & u would be given JAMB admission letter. I DIDN'T SCORE UP 200 BUT JAMB POSTED ME TO UNN Yes, just leave UNN & go ahead & register for the screening of that Poly, college or second choice institution of yours (IF THE FORM IS OUT). Then, one of them must offer u admission. I DIDNT SCORE UP TO 180 IN 2016 JAMB, WHAT DO I DO? My dear, I know how u feel at the moment, but one thing u must know is that JAMB & FG have succeeded in delaying your destiny, but they can't kill it. U can still gain admission this year by going for UNN Pre-Degree programme called JUPEB. In this JUPEB, U will do the programme for just a year, then if u pass well at the end of it, UNN will admit u into your dream course to start from LEVEL 20 0. U won't write JAMB next year but will only buy JAMB DE form for 2017/18 session. This JUPEB form is currently ongoing. If u wish to go for it, U can inbox me & I shall tell u how to register. NOTE: The JUPEB programme is a bit costly. If U can't go for it, U can wait for next year JAMB. God is on your side. UNN SCREENING APPLICATION. UNN released this form on the 12th of JULY, but the registration period has been extended to August 2. (It would have ended today, July 26th).So, if u scored 200 or above & hasn't registered yet, my dear rush & register. The date may not be extended again. HOW DO I REGISTER? If u need the steps to register, just inbox me and I shall tell u how to do that. WHAT DO I NEED FOR THE REG? You need Your Birth, Baptismal cert, or an affidavit of age declaration, then, Your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result, JAMB result slip, First School Leaving Cert, Your LGA identification letter. ON DIRECT ENTRY I wish to remind all UNN DE candidates here that JAMB & UNN hasn't said anything yet about U. The whole thing for now mostly affects those that wrote JAMB. However, JAMB 2016/17 DE form application will end on Friday, July 29th. Finally, I wish to remind every UNN aspirant here that Time is near for God to open your admission package , just in no long time. Believe me or disbelief me, If God has signed 2016 as your year of admission into UNN, U must surely share your admission news with ToJesus very soon. So dear relax, you have done your best and part as human, just leave the rest to God. Just have it at heart that #It_Shall_All_End_In_Praise TO ALL MY WHATSAPP FRIENDS/FANS--Its my wish to inform you all that my whatsapp platform would be active again any moment from Friday, July 29th. U all will recall that I have not been online since July 15th due to a whatsapp problem which I shall solve before Friday. My whatsapp number is still 08167383015. I Love U All. As U get ready to enter Campus, Nothing shall stop u all. Remain blessings

2 13 0

• Believe.F. Overare

There might be No Admission For 2016 Awaiting Result Candidates – There is tension among aspirants with awaiting result as jamb debunks the news that there will be no admission to students with awaiting result in the 2016/2017 admission processes. Actually some universities have started announcing the commencement of their screening exercise and evidence of O’Level certificate is a necessary requirement to come with for the screening. It is no more news that those who wrote the 2016 waec examination will be seeing their result when waec will release their result by August and those who are currently writing Neco will wait till October 2016 before they will see their result. Where some universities have started calling for screening. In the 2016 JAMB statistics, it was recorded that more than one million candidates, wrote the 2016 jamb result with awaiting result hoping to get admission with their result when it is released. Read This : Jamb gives Modalities for 2016/2017 Admission into Universities In the jamb modalities, it was stated that students will have to go for screening in their admitted schools with their original Jamb result, Waec or Neco original results and other important documents. How Admission will be offered to candidates 2016 2016 admission processes will use cut off point. The cut-off point will no longer be jamb score and post utme score divide by 2 but will now comprise both waec and jamb score. Jamb score will be graded into points starting from 180 and your grade in Olevel will be also graded into points. If you have one sittings in your waec or neco, then you will have more points to someone who is going with 2 sittings. Therefore, candidates awaiting results may, be considered for the 2016/2017 admissions exercise is a publication made by one of the institutions who have called for screening of candidates. This means that admitting candidates with awaiting result is under probability. Before, it is during clearance that student’s certificate is usually required but that is after waec or neco might have released their result. But the case is different in the 2016/2017 admission processes as admission into all universities might come before the release of waec or neco results. If nothing is been done about this, the result will be that many people that took the 2016 jamb with awaiting result may not be admitted into their universities of choice.

2 26-07-2016 19:02:00 +0000

• Christy N

I registered for UNN online screening...but I didn't record my certificates with the certificate name nd jamb reg. no. And I didn't use my original jamb result slip, the one with my passport on it.. Can I still go back nd correct it??, now that the date has been extended

2 26-07-2016 19:04:00 +0000

• Aligwey chibuike

Dat is gud

2 26-07-2016 19:05:00 +0000

• Daniel chimezie

av u gotten yr acknowledgement slip @christabel

2 26-07-2016 19:06:00 +0000

• Christy N

yes o @Daniel

2 26-07-2016 19:09:00 +0000

• Aligwey chibuike

na God go it 4 us okey.