Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara HND Application Form Is Out

General Discussions

Sulaiman Ibraheem Yusuf
    26-07-2016 12:49:00 +0000

The Management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara are inviting prospective candidates for  admission Into HND Programmes for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. METHOD OF APPLICATION (i)        Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form. (ii)       Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card). (iii)      Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit. (iv)      Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.   Closing Date Completed application/screening forms in enclosed envelopes should reach the Admissions Office on or before 16th September, 2016 with the photocopies of the following documents: (i)                4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards. (ii)              Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms (iii)            Certificates/Statement of Result (iv)            Certificate of Local Government of Origin Date of Screening Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22ndSeptember, 2016 at 9am in the various Departments. Courses Available (i)        Accountancy (ii)       Banking and Finance (iii)      Business Administration and Management (iv)      Computer Science (v)        Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) (vi)        Statistics (vii)        Computer Engineering (viii)        Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option) (ix)          Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options) Closing Date Interested Candidates should apply on or before 2ndSeptember, 2016.   Ben Omonode Registrar source: www.ogharapoly.edu.ng

0 0 0