Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • All christians must pray

General Discussions

valentine micheal
    24-07-2016 19:13:00 +0000

A second letter to senseless Christians by ex Muslim Ishaku Abdul'rahman Mohammed LETTER TO SENSELESS CHRISTIANS part 2 -Ishaku Abdul'rahman Mohammed Dear Nigerian Christian, If you saw my first letter you would have known that I used to be a Muslim but now a Christian. I have been in hiding because, anyone born a Muslim and converts to Christianity has a death sentence on his head. It is even worse now that they know I have decided to reveal their hidden agenda to the Nigerian Christian who stupidly voted Buhari, a known jihadist as president. In that letter I told you about the subtle ways president Buhari is going about his islamization agenda. In this part I will explain, with Islamic teachings why our president is making some of his moves without caring about the feelings and sensibilities of Christians in Nigeria. So much has happened since my last letter and God willing, I will continue to educate you as things unfold. Please pray for me cause the forces of darkness are arrayed against me for telling the truth. And if you ever hear that I get killed don't weep for me. Just know I have finished my race and am with the Lord Jesus. The same Jesus I rejected all my life as Muslim. The same Jesus I called a prophet of Allah who is a little lower that the false prophet Mohammed. To Jesus alone be all the praise, glory and honor for saving me from the satanic cult called Islam. I now worship this same Jesus and will do so till is expire. Have you noticed that whenever any Christian, occupying a high position in any government agency is removed only muslims get to replace him or her? 200 military officers were retired recently and guess what? They were either southerners or Northern Christians. As far as the northern Muslim is concerned, if you are a southerner you are a Christian. And being a Christian means you are the worst creatures of Allah. Now you may ask, why is that important? By 1914, the ottomans of turkey began a propaganda that presented the Armenian Christians as a security threat. So what did they do? In 1915 they retired all Christians from the Turkish army. Once they Christians were disarmed they started killing the Christians. This is how turkey became almost one hundred percent Muslim country. For those who do not know. Remember the seven letters to the seven churches of revelations 1-3? All those churches were located in today's turkey. Islam has wiped out Christianity from turkey. This was the exact model that Hitler used in Germany to wipe out six million Jews. I want to advice Niger delta never to disarm. There is what we call in Islam, the treaty of hudaibiya. This is the peace agreement that their prophet, Mohammed had with the meccans. the peace treaty was to last for ten years but Mohammed, seeing that the meccans had relaxed, launched a military campaign two years into the peace treaty and that was how Mecca fell to Islam. This was Yar A'dua's plan when he gave the militants amnesty. Had he lived longer the amnesty would have been stopped. Buhari actually thought that the militants had fully disarmed hence he stopped the amnesty. I guess Jonathan, by the leading of the Lord empowered them even more militarily before he left. Mohammed said, war is deception. In my last letter I told you about the useful idiots. The GMD of NNPC Mr Kachikwu was just relieved of his position and guess who replaced him? Another Muslim. Now they have started instituting corruption charges against him. One down more to go. Soon Amaechi will go too. Almost every Christian is out of government. All the military chiefs are muslims. Custom, immigration etc are all headed by muslims now. Yet my fellow senseless Christians still cannot see what is happening. Did you know that the new IG of police is also a Muslim? Do you know how many senior officers were retired just to pave the way for the new IG? Guess the first thing he did? Accused the former IG of stealing 24 police vehicles. Thank God that alarm was

7 63 0

• Sammy Chukwunonso

True talk oo

7 24-07-2016 19:20:00 +0000

• Samuel Stanley C

Chai, the plans will never work

7 24-07-2016 19:22:00 +0000

• valentine micheal

Amen o

7 24-07-2016 19:24:00 +0000

• Gbenga Oladimeji

God of heaven will be with you

7 24-07-2016 19:24:00 +0000

• armsy mohd

Mr devil or whatever you call yourself, whom are you fooling Nigerians ? is that what Christ call you to Christianity to do ? hepocrates, we know them, God is greater than any individual seeking for War ? it will end up with you. fucking baseless writ-up !

7 24-07-2016 19:39:00 +0000

• Blessing Gimbason

amen

• Blessing Gimbason

may I pass ma exam

• Al Kency

I see all this things as story but what I know is no one beyond God power and his holy him take control of living &non-living creature.

7 24-07-2016 19:44:00 +0000

• armsy mohd

Beautiful Kency !

7 24-07-2016 19:46:00 +0000

• Ken Christopher

may God help us

7 24-07-2016 19:47:00 +0000