Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
15-07-2016 20:07:00 +0000
AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR 2016/2017 FIRST CHOICE (UTME) ADMISSION
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the last UTME examination and the general public are hereby notified that the Admission Screening exercise for the 2016/2017 first choice admissions into first degree programmes of Akwa Ibom State University will hold from the (8th August, 2016) to (12th August, 2016) at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00am daily.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The University portal will open for registration from Monday the 18th of July, 2016 and end on Friday 5th August 2016. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME SCREENING in the Registration Type Panel
3. Click the REGISTER NOW tab.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Verify Link
5. Enter other Bio-data details and click the Verify link
6. Click Make Payment Link, select Bank Option and print the Pre -Payment Analysis Slip.
7. With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on bottom of the slip and request to make payment for AKSU Screening fee using eTransact Payment Platform.
8. Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,500 (bank charges inclusive)
9. Re-visit the school portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
10. On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2016 Screening Schedule / Printout from the University portal.
Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
(a) 2015/2016 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour;
(b) Screening schedule slip printed from the University portal
(c) Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for candidates awaiting result). Genuine scratch cards can be purchased at the e-library of the University (main campus).
(d) Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME registration number boldly written on it.
(e) Four (4) recent coloured passport photograph. NOTE: The Photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State University. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their degree certificates.
(f) Copy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of Choice in the 2016/2017 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise.
For further information, please visit
www.aksu.edu.ng and www.facebook.com/aksu360
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Pls I choose them as the more preferred school...can I apply?
15-07-2016 20:19:00 +0000
yes u can
15-07-2016 20:20:00 +0000
15-07-2016 20:21:00 +0000
15-07-2016 20:23:00 +0000
what of second choice aspirants
15-07-2016 20:24:00 +0000
15-07-2016 20:27:00 +0000
Dennis read previous chat
15-07-2016 20:30:00 +0000
l like da schools
15-07-2016 21:28:00 +0000