Seems you want to Like/Comment on a post or you have a question to ask, its just a click a way Signup Or Register to continue
Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Sulaiman Ibraheem Yusuf
13-07-2016 08:33:00 +0000
Augustine University Ilara (AUI) invite candidates that choose them as their institution of choice and those that did not choose them but had a minimum score of 180 in the last UTME to the 2016/2017 academic session post UTME screening exercise of the institution.
Requirements for Any Choice Applicants
Applicants must have completed their secondary school education and possess a minimum of five O’Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in West African SSCE/GCE/NECO or its acceptable equivalents which must include credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and at least three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of studies.Applicants who are awaiting results for SSCE/GCE can also apply.Applicants COULD HAVE chosen any Other University as FIRST CHOICE, but must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2016 UTME Examinations
1. Faculty of Humanities, Social and Management Sciences
Department of Religious StudiesDepartment of PhilosophyDepartment of EnglishDepartment of AccountingDepartment of Banking and FinanceDepartment of Business AdministrationDepartment of Economics
2. Faculty of Science
Department of Mathematical SciencesDepartment of Biological SciencesDepartment of PhysicsDepartment of Chemical Sciences
To Qualify for The 2016/2017 AUI POST-UTME Exercise
– PAY a sum of N5,500 at any Zenith Bank branch nationwide or through your bank online banking platform using NIBSS. Visit the university website. http://www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate_admission . Payment can be made through POS, MONEY TRANSFER or CASH DEPOSITS at Zenith Bank.
– WATCH OUT for a payment acknowledgment email, assigning to you, your password which you will require to access your personal admission account.
– AS SOON AS you get your password and payment confirmation email, visit http://www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate_admission, mouse hover “Application Process” and select “Track Admission Status”
– INPUT your Application Number and your Password and click “Submit”.
– FILL the form information appropriately and ENSURE that you upload your latest (not more than 3 months) colour passport photograph, a scanned copy of your SSCE/GCE/NECO or its acceptable equivalents which must include credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and at least three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of studies and your 2016/2017 UTME print out result which (MUST be 180 and above)
– CHECK THE “AWAITING RESULT” BOX, if you are yet to obtain your results.
– YOU can save filled information and submit later.
– BEFORE CLICKING SUBMIT BUTTON, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm Bio-data, O’level result and UTME result uploaded.
– SAVE, PRINT and SUBMIT form when done.
– COMPLAINT of wrong information after submission will REQUIRE a fresh Re-Application.
– CHECK YOUR INBOX regularly for any update from us.
– CHECK our Event and News Section on our website, for your group’s POST-UTME Date, Time and Venue.
– CANDIDATES are advised to take the test ONLY ONCE
– CONDUCT OF POST-UTME TEST: The Post-UTME is Computer-Based Testing.
– MODE OF TEST: All questions are multiple choices. Successful candidates are to report at designated venues stated in your emails
– FOR ALL CORRESPONDENCE AND ENQUIRIES, candidates should contact: 08068060864, 08034332964 or email: email@example.com
Magaret I. Aziba
pls is it still cim
13-07-2016 15:47:00 +0000
pls is it still compulsory to ve ssce, neco or nabteb of five years range?
13-07-2016 15:48:00 +0000