Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Sulaiman Ibraheem Yusuf
13-07-2016 08:17:00 +0000
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO P.M.B. 50, ILARO, OGUN STATE 2016/2017 SCREENING AND VALIDATION OF CREDENTIALS EXERCISE Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2016/2017 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1 st or 2nd choice of institution.
(i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st or 2nd choice and whose score is not below 180 in the 2016 UTME. (ii) Each candidate is expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500.00) as screening fee, fee for admission status checking and bank charges. (iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at:www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from June 15, 2016.
(C) PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng. With the Screening invoice, candidates should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only. Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant.
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
(a) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
(b) WEMA Bank Plc
(c) Skye Bank Plc
(d) Union Bank Plc
(e) Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
(f) Access Bank Plc
(D) Instructions to Candidates
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
2. Scroll down to “New Application” and Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
3. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
4. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER
5. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
6. Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER obtained from the bank
7. Complete the application form, Scan and upload the following :
(i) a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
(ii) UTME notification of result slip
(iii) O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
(iv) All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose and upload such when available.
8. Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip.
N.B: Each applicant should use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail in filling the form in order to receive alerts, messages and directives.
A. F. OSORE (MRS)