Get better study experience with the jambite for andriod app! jambite app download
  • for all aspirants out there please do not panic

General Discussions

Daniel chimezie
    10-07-2016 10:53:00 +0000

2016/17 Admissions: MATTERS ARISING......There Is A Question You Have Not Asked (Find out here) Blessed moment my blessed ladies & gentlemen. Okay, before I tell u that question u have not asked, let us go back and re-read some parts of the just released JAMB Guidelines For Admissions Into Tertiary Institutions. For those of u that have PDF reader on your phone, U can download & se these guidelines with your eyes. Just go to www.jamb.gov.ng Look around and you will see the modalities under "LATEST NEWS" ....that's by the way. The no 8th & 10th of the said guidelines reads thus: " 6.) Any candidate who does not possess the requirements as listed in item (4) above is deemed to have failed the screening process." 10.) "The screening list has been uploaded on JAMB website for possible users. Visit www.jamb.org.ng" NOW, WHAT IS THAT QUESTION? alright! Go back or scroll up to No. 8, &10...read it well. Did you understand anything? Yes you did! So the question every Aspirant (especially UNN aspirants) should be asking is WHEN IS UNN GOING TO SCREEN THOSE CANDIDATES FORWARDED TO THEM BY JAMB & HOW WOULD IT BE? #smiles! Now, if you read particularly that no 8 again, u will find out that "forward' was said in 'past tense', which means that JAMB has already sent the names to Institutions (including UNN). She Even asked those institutions that have received the names from JAMB, to start working on them, at least, 'one month' from the receipt of such names. ( that is, screening them, so that those who failed the screening maybe sent to other institutions for admission consideration). Okay, No 10" above says that the names of those qualified for screening has Been uploaded on JAMB site (though only institutions can see it at the moment, that's what is meant by "possible users"). For u as an aspirant to see it now, It requires UNN uploading such names on her website, Sending u an SMS, Or JAMB doing any of the above. But whichever way, what u should bear in mind that in no long time, there would be a means to find out if your name is among. #P.S: My recent post on the Type & number of people JAMB is forwarding to Institutions (UNN inclusive) is purely MY OPINION! U are at liberty to believe or disbelief any of my articles. Quod Erat Demonatrandum! Thank u CONCLUSION: My point is that Every aspirant here should start warming up because before this July ends, UNN will begin her screening process. UNN shall also inform aspirants whether they would come to Nsukka for the screening or not. For those of u with awaiting result, u just need to be very prayerful. No aspirant here should ever give up because your admission fruit is RIPE! U SHALL PLUCK IT SOON! Remember, #It_Shall_All_End_In_Praise

2 19 0

• Ufumakarita2@gmail.com 08022060064

we shouldn't panic abt wad

2 10-07-2016 10:59:00 +0000

• Daniel chimezie

so many aspirants out there are panicking because dey don't know what to believe, some already are checking jamb's website to see if dey had been admitted as a result of not seeing deir name and getting responses like "no admission given yet" it made some of dem feel very bad and d same time panic

2 10-07-2016 11:05:00 +0000

• Al Kency

okay what of those that their results remain 2 to 1and they put awaiting result and they wrote waec may/june 2016 to complete their results.pls full explanation on it

2 10-07-2016 11:10:00 +0000

• Daniel chimezie

#suleiman for now dey need to be prayerful so dey can get their results before universities commence their screening

2 10-07-2016 11:14:00 +0000

• Sarkcess john

my question is this. can I check my admission status on Jamb website or my UAM website

2 10-07-2016 11:25:00 +0000

• Agbeniyi Ayomide

2 10-07-2016 11:35:00 +0000

• Daniel chimezie

@sarkcess it's very clear dat u have not been following my updates av mentioned this so many times here dat jamb has sent names to various universities for assessment so d schools can choose who dey want for d screening b4 publishing their names either on newspapers or jamb website

2 10-07-2016 11:41:00 +0000

• Sarkcess john

ok

2 10-07-2016 11:51:00 +0000

• Sarkcess john

those that mean that we wait till de university we choice announced de screening date?

2 10-07-2016 11:52:00 +0000

• Mba Victoria

I heard dat der would be no more aptitude test from next year is dat true

2 10-07-2016 12:03:00 +0000