Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
Sulaiman Ibraheem Yusuf
26-06-2016 03:21:00 +0000
The Gombe State University hereby invites candidates who chose the University during the 2016 and whose results for the 2016 UTME to take note as follows:
Gombe State University Admission for 2016/2017 Screening Exercise
A screening exercise for the admission of candidates will be conducted as per schedule here under. Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the exercise. Day/Date of Exercise / Faculties
Day 1: Monday 11th – Tuesday 12th, July, 2016.
Faculty: Arts and Social Sciences, Education Day 2: Wednesday 13th, Thursday 14th July, 2016
Faculty: Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Day 3: Friday 15th Saturday – 16th July, 2016.
Presentation of Credentials:
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening exercise as follows:
1. Coloured JAMB Result Slip for the 2016 UTME or Online Coloured Registration Slip for the Direct Entry.
2. Browsed WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Result.
3. Local Government Area Indigene Certificate.
4. Two coloured passport size photographs.
5. Receipt for the payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2500:00) non-refundable Pre-Screening processing charges.
* The payment is at any branch of the
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Acct. No 1004150106. The teller would be converted to a receipt at the Bursary Department of the University.
* A Registration form for the Screening Exercise would be completed by every candidate appearing for the exercise.