Login or Register to View User(s) Profile
This user will not be able to follow you or view your post, and you will not see post or notification from this user
26-06-2016 01:10:00 +0000
SCAM ALERT-All Admission seeker
PLEASE note that University of Ilorin dissociates itself from the social media publication as highlighted and stated below.
"UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN hereby inform all UTME candidates seeking admission into the institution to note that online capturing of required information for screening exercise will hold between Monday 11th July, 2016 and 25th July, 2016.
The university will only give consideration to UTME candidates who choose UNILORIN as their first choice.
Instructions to Candidates
1. Visit the University PORTAL https://eportal.Unilorin.edu.ng/ and click on online Screening of UTME Application.
2. Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number, Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment
4. After payment, visit the University Portal https://eportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ to fill ion the required details including your result, upload scanned copy of your certificate(s) and 1" x 1" colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.
Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release
6. On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary Report
UNILORIN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of upper credit for Direct Entry candidates. To verify the relevant subjects for your course, visit the online JAMB Brochure
Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university."